Thursday 11 October 2012

To go or not to go ?

Work pressure has meant a quiet paddling summer, loads more people have now completed the Circ nav. Me and Eurion have not paddled together for months. I have spent the last ten days in my boat, level two training and 4 star assessment preparation. Paddled with Lee pooley the other day a man set to smash the record next spring. Can I get it together and live the dream ?..........
Keep your doubts to yourself I have enough of my own. I am finding my mojo again. Cost, time and motivation ? I have got to give it a serious go otherwise I will never forgive myself it is there for the having..... why not have it ?







1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Kayaking Community? Our members will appreciate it.
    Members include: Kayakers, Kayaking Experts, Guides, Clubs, Groups, Etc.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Kayaking Community: http://www.vorts.com/kayaking/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete